Set on the third floor of a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat is presented in fabulous condition throughout and offers a large reception room and a modern kitchen.
- Recently finished three bedroom flat
- Set on the third floor of a purpose built block
- Lovely finish throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom
- Three large bedrooms with master offering fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony
- Fabulous location for Euston and St Pancras
- Close to the famous Regents Park
Augustus Street is ideally located close to Camden Town and Regent's Park and is well served by a wide range of transport links.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Mornington Crescent station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 788 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000