Set within a luxury development this amazing five bedroom penthouse features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a wonderful private terrace, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park.
- Modern residential development overlooking Regents Park
- Expansive circular reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stunning private terrace and balcony
- Impressive entrance lobby with 24 hour concierge
- Ipad panel in wall controlling heating, blinds and music
- Benefits from secure underground parking
Park Road offers a superb location opposite the green open spaces of Regent Park, moments from the shops of St John's Wood High Street while a wider array of amenities can be found in Paddington.
Regent's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £54,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,219 (299 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000