Enviably located in the heart of Richmond, this impressive two bedroom garden flat boasts bright, open-plan accommodation with fantastic reception room leading to a private patio garden and spacious communal garden.
- A fantastic two bedroom garden flat
- Boasts superb location in the heart of Richmond town centre
- Separate study and two double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Bright open-plan reception room with dining area
- Private patio and access to a communal garden
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
Ideally situated for the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Richmond town centre and for Richmond station (National Rail).
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No 1 Duke Street
A great independent addition to Richmond's eating and drinking scene. Be that for a relaxed brunch (and bellini!), a lazy coffee on a sofa, a pre-theatre meal or a lively night out.
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
A delicious local Italian restaurant near Richmond Bridge.
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,301 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700