Simply delightful one bedroom apartment, decorated to a high standard throughout and benefiting from spacious rooms, beautiful communal gardens and located atop Richmond Hill.
- Fabulously located atop Richmond Hill
- Beautiful one bedroom apartment
- Decorated to a high standard throughout
- Plentiful living space and a stunning communal garden
- Reception room with bright bay window
- Double doors opening onto a stylish modern kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom overlooking the gardens
The property boasts a highly sought-after location on Richmond Hill within easy reach of the delightful open spaces of Richmond Park and near to the array of shops, cafés and delis available on Friars Stile Road.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
A beautiful restaurant/pub opposite Richmond Park with a lovely patio garden at the front.
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 608 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700