Flooded with light from vast sash bay windows this truly imposing and elegant two bedroom period apartment arranged over the entire ground floor of a period conversion offers high ceilings and a private entrance.
- Imposing Victorian mansion conversion flat
- Bright eat-in kitchen flooded with natural light
- Elegant reception room with vast bay window
- Master bedroom with bay window and en-suite bathroom
- Shower room with oversize shower cubicle
- Access to communal gardens
- Situated close to St Margarets National Rail Station
The apartment is set within an attractive period conversion on a leafy street moments from the open spaces of Marble Hill Park and within easy reach of Richmond Bridge and the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre beyond.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This acclaimed garden centre offers the most amazing and tranquil experience to eat, shop and explore.
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
St. Margarets station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,412 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777