Set within a prestigious development, this stunning three bedroom flat boasts beautiful interiors with original exposed brick and beams throughout.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Situated within a beautiful converted warehouse
- Expansive reception/kitchen with exposed brickwork and beams
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additonal two generous, well presented bedrooms
- Provides ample storage
- Boasts a lovely private balcony with lovely views
Warehouse K is located moments from the renowned Excel Centre and is within easy reach if a wide range of bars and restaurants, as well as the vibrant shopping centers of Canary Wharf.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Custom House station
Royal Victoria station
Prince Regent station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,792 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777