A stylish one bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a generous reception room and open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, further extended by a private balcony with incredible dock views.
- A contemporary one bedroom flat
- Eighth floor of a superb modern development
- Reception room opening onto balcony with incredible views
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom and stylish bathroom
- Great location within the Royal Docks
Coral Apartments is excellently located within the fantastic Royal Victoria Docks, offering a good selection of local amenities as well as bars, restaurants and the superb Excel centre.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Royal Victoria station
West Silvertown station
Custom House station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 716 (66 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777