Situated in a modern development with concierge, this lovely one bedroom flat with contemporary open-plan living and private balcony overlooking Royal Docks and the 02 Arena.
- Contemporary one bedroom flat
- Modern development with concierge
- Bright reception room with dining space
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
Conveniently situated by the Royal Docks, close to the DLR and cable cars while the ExCel centre is also within easy reach.
Royal Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Royal Victoria station
West Silvertown station
Custom House station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 683 (63 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.