Beautifully presented throughout, this superb two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from an open-plan living space, two generous double bedrooms and a fantastic location moments from amenities in Ruislip.
- Modern two bedroom ground floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Semi open plan fitted kitchen
- Stylish reception room
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Incredible location moments from Ruislip High street
Croft Court is conveniently located moments from the wealth of amenities on Ruislip High Street as well as Ruislip Station.
Ruislip locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tasty affordable food and great service at this family-friendly pub!
Prezzo at the Duck Pond
The Duck Pond has been converted into Ruislip's very own Prezzo - lovely setting for some great Italian food.
Thai food to eat in or take away. They have a lunchtime deal too, offering a main meal and a drink for only £5.95!
Ruislip Manor station
West Ruislip station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,235 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 595 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ruislip between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01895 542 727