Situated on a quiet tree-lined street this stylish one bedroom ground floor flat boasts spacious open-plan accommodation and benefits from an excellent location close to Westfield Shopping Centre.
- A modern one bedroom ground floor flat
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Excellent bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb location close to Westfield and transport links
Devenport Road is ideally located moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Uxbridge Road. Whilst Westfield Shopping Centre is also nearby. Motorists will find the A40/M40 for central London links.
Shepherd's Bush locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pergola on The Roof
A great summer spot open until the end of August. There's 4 restaurants and 2 bars on the roof of a 6 storey car park, once used for the BBC's Television Centre!
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
Goldhawk Road station
Wood Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £892 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 334 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151