This magnificent five bedroom period house, offers an amazing living and entertaining space with substantial land, private swimming pool and garages.
- Sensational house over 2 acres of land on a private road
- Gated in and out driveway with a triple garage
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Out-house/games room and a wendy house
- Full glass conservatory
- Four bathrooms with one being a steamroom
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Exceptional finish
Pine Coombe is a quiet private road, set at the back of a golf course and located within a close proximity to Croydon's town centre.
Shirley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guided tours and a visitor centre explaining the milling process, it's a great day out for the family.
An excellent recently opened coffee shop in South Norwood with a relaxed atmosphere, serving brilliant coffee, cakes and lunch.
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
Coombe Lane station
Addington Village station
Lloyd Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,624 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,988 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,040 (375 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390