This fantastic four bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from three floors of stylish and well arranged interiors while also boasting a peaceful and residential location.
- Beautiful four bed house with stunning frontage
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Large conservatory offering space to dine
- Well proportioned loft conversion offering en suite master
- Three further double bedrooms, one en suite
- Sleek family bathroom as well as downstairs WC
- Beautiful private garden
Well located on the peaceful Orchard Avenue, this property benefits from a close proximity to great transport links including the A232 for convenient routes into both Croydon and Bromley.
Shirley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guided tours and a visitor centre explaining the milling process, it's a great day out for the family.
Organic food, homemade stuff, including cakes and pastries, meditation evenings, live music at the weekends, an outside terrace and a really funky interior... Love it!!
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
Eden Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,431 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262