Set within a grand warehouse conversion, this stunning loft-style flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, exposed brickwork, wood floors and en suite master bedroom.
- Fabulous loft-style two bedroom flat
- Stylish décor with exposed brick and wood floors
- Situated on the first floor of a converted warehouse
- Light and spacious reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and bathroom
- Pleasant residential area moments from the shops
Tabernacle Street is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch, Hoxton and the City. Old Street Station (Northern Line and National Rail) is close by for links throughout the City.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 934 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414