Situated on the twentyfirst floor of a prestigious modern development this stunning three bedroom apartment offers bright interiors and is finished to an exceptional standard while boasting superb views over London.
- Stunning three bedroom twentyfirst floor apartment
- Set within a prestigious modern development
- Exceptional reception room flooded with natural light
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with breakfast island
- Unparalleled views over the Thames and central London
- Large master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further bright and spacious double bedrooms
- Concierge, communal swimming pool, gym and roof terrace
South Bank Tower is a fantastic location just moments away from popular South Bank itself where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The afternoon tea at One Aldwych is a magical experience. Inspired by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the steaming cocktail is just one of the culinary spectacles!
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,273 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500