This charming, well proportioned three bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers generous living and entertaining space in a great location.
- Arranged over the fourth and fifth floors
- Stylish neutral décor and good light
- Generous double reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and great storage
- Sunny master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private terrace
Located in the heart of Kensington within a fashionable residential area, this property lies within easy reach of shops and facilities on Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,000 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000