A stunning and beautifully refurbished four bedroom house on a lovely tree-lined street in the heart of South Kensington offering a spacious layout with a terrace and a front garden area.
- Gorgeous period house with large roof terrace
- Vast living space including double reception
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- The best position on Clareville Street
- Fabulous kitchen with courtyard access
- Spacious master suite with freestanding bath and 2 en suites
- Recently refurbished interiors with south facing aspects
- Offered with no onward chain
The house is located close to a wealth of shops and other amenities on Gloucester Road which offers a wide selection.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £16,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,908 (177 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000