Located on a truly charming mews in the heart of South Kensington, this attractive two bedroom house offers well presented accommodation featuring a gorgeous reception room and two spacious bedrooms.
- Fabulous two double bedroom mews house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Superb reception room with bright décor
- Stylish integrated kitchen with dining area
- Two good-sized and well presented bedrooms
- Chic bathroom
- Fantastic location for Gloucester Road
Stanhope Mews South is tucked away just off Gloucester Road, which offers a choice of local shops and cafés. A further selection is situated close by in Knightsbridge and on Kensington High Street.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 714 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000