This beautifully refurbished three bedroom apartment offering a very high standard of interior design with gorgeous fittings throughout and a superb location.
- Stunning second floor flat with imposing entrance hall
- Very well proportioned reception room
- Good-sized fitted contemporary kitchen and dining room
- Second bedroom with an en suite bathroom/wet-room
- Second bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Third sizeable bedroom
- Stylish tiled bathroom
- Boasting an extremely high standard of décor
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,640 (152 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000