A fantastic two bedroom duplex flat (with lift and porter) offering a spacious interior with impressive high ceilings, beautiful décor, en suite facilities, and access to wonderful communal gardens.
- Simply stunning two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated in a portered period building
- Gorgeous reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish semi-open-plan kitchen
- Mezzanine level study
- Two bathrooms
- Beautiful communal gardens
Barkston Gardens is a prestigious address ideally located close to a wealth of shops and amenities on Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 946 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.