A stunning one bedroom flat offering a very high standard of contemporary styling and design, bright spacious rooms and a modern open-plan layout.
- Fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Chic en suite bathroom
- Private patio garden, French doors from reception room
- Excellent location for prestigious King's Road and Chelsea
The property is situated within a smart period conversion and is well located for the local shops and amenities of both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road which both offer a wide variety.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000