This superb one bedroom flat offers a practical layout with well proportioned living space, good-sized rooms, neutral décor and a private roof terrace.
- Superb one bedroom fifth floor flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- generous reception room with ample dining space
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted storage
- Ample storage throughout
- Set within a well maintained development with concierge
- Two private balconies
The flat is situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants on Gloucester Road and Cromwell Road as well as the open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000