This stylish, luxury apartment offers three double bedrooms, a large formal reception with wooden floors and a wonderful central location on a prestigious garden square.
- Stylish interiors with high standard fixtures and fittings
- Generous reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Fantastic fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room with high ceilings
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Study area and extensive storage with vaults
- Prestigious location
The flat is enviably located close to Hyde Park and the bustling Gloucester Road with the popular Old Brompton road and Fulham road also nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,176 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000