This outstanding three bedroom first floor flat is set within a modern development and offers exceptionally spacious accommodation with a lovely west-facing private terrace.
- Porter service and lift access to the first floor
- Attractive reception room with adjoining dining room
- Well equipped and modern kitchen
- Gorgeous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two additional generous bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Secure underground parking space
- Stylish neutral décor and sleek wood floors
The property benefits from a superb range of shops and eateries along Gloucester Road, while the fashionable Fulham Road is also nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,923 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000