Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, a stunning three bedroom second floor flat overlooking a beautiful communal garden and offering well presented living space.
- Wonderful three bedroom flat
- Modern living space benefiting from stylish refurbishment
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Generous 19' reception room
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Lovely communal garden
Onslow Square is a sought-after address situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington and within easy reach of the beautiful green spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,270 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000