Set on the first floor with south-facing windows, this spectacular one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard with high ceilings and wonderful private roof terrace.
- Good size reception with ample space to dine and fireplace
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- high ceilings and hard wood floors
- Bright south facing French doors to private balcony
- Balcony with ample space to dine
- Modern en suite bathroom
- Good size bedroom with south facing windows
Old Brompton Road offers immediate access to a wide range of local amenities available along Earls Court Road while South Kensington is a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 671 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000