Boasting impressive living space with high ceilings, stylish interiors and a fantastic balcony, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated on sought-after Queens Gate moments from Hyde Park.
- Stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Beautiful living space with opulent interiors
- Stunning reception room opening onto a fantastic balcony
- Unique kitchen with sleek surfaces and integrated appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Boasts an excellent location
Queens Gate is a beautiful street lined with pretty white stucco-fronted properties and is situated just moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park, while the amenities of Gloucester Road are also close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 958 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000