An incredibly spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasting beautiful features including fabulously high ceilings, ample fitted storage and a fantastic private terrace.
- Stunning first floor flat in imposing period conversion
- Gorgeous bay-fronted reception room with a great outlook
- Wonderful fitted kitchen offering space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Additional stylish white suite bathroom
- Presented to a very high standard with quality fittings
- Bright interior mixing old and new styles
Cornwall Gardens is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,336 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000