An exceptionally generous three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, boasting a host of period features, bright and airy rooms and a superb 45' garden.
- A truly stunning three bedroom duplex flat
- Fabulous reception room with lovely period features
- Amazing eat-in kitchen with access to garden
- Three spacious bedrooms with two en suites
- White suite family bathrooms
- Fantastic study area with bespoke bookshelves
- Superb location on Cromwell Road
Cromwell Road is ideally placed between Earls Court and Gloucester Road with their many shops, restaurants and bars and benefits from a close proximity to supermarkets and transport links. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,875 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000