A bright and airy studio flat situated in a prestigious address in the heart of South Kensington and benefiting from a substantial reception room with open-plan kitchen, stylish décor and lift access.
- Refreshingly light third floor studio flat
- Lovely stucco-fronted period conversion (with lift)
- Generous and stylish reception room with open plan kitchen
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate bathroom
- Great location close to Hyde Park and a variety of amenities
Queens Gate is conveniently situated moments from the wide-open space of Hyde Park, providing acres of recreational space and there are many shops and other amenities close by in both Kensington High Street and Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 450 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.