A bright and stylish two bedroom flat with a substantial reception room providing views over the beautiful communal gardens, open-plan kitchen and master bedroom with stylish en suite.
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Top floor of a beautiful period terrace
- Overlooks lovely communal gardens
- Recent refurbishment throughout
- Master bedroom features and en suite bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
Courtfield Gardens is located moments from the amenities of South Kensington while Earls Court Road is also close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 916 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000