This two bedroom flat in a lovely period building benefits from extremely generous room sizes, a lovely eat-in kitchen and two separate entrances.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- High ceilings, period features and generous room proportions
- Superb eat-in kitchen with contemporary finish
- Secondary Kitchenette
- Stylish bathroom plus two shower rooms and a guest cloakroom
- Sought-after garden square with private/communal entrances
- Professional cleaning lady daily included in the rental
- two separate washing machines and two dryers
Arranged around an attractive park, Courtfield Gardens offers convenient access to the large supermarket at Point West, as well as the many popular shops and eateries in nearby Gloucester Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,522 (141 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000