Offering access to the lovely communal garden square and a fantastic South Kensington location, this superb studio flat boasts spacious accommodation.
- Fantastic lower ground floor studio flat
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Generous living area
- Smart separate kitchen with room to dine
- Stylish en suite shower room
- Further guest cloakroom
- Set within a fabulous period property
- Excellent location for South Kensington's local amenities
Ideally situated within easy reach of the many amenities of South Kensington including the shops, bars and restaurants of both Gloucester Road and Earls Court.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 624 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000