This gorgeous four bedroom terrace house boasts a fantastic open-plan kitchen/dining room opening out onto a lovely garden and well proportioned living space throughout.
- Four bedroom period property
- Charming reception room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Quality bathroom and shower room
- Beautiful rear garden
- Presented in fantastic condition throughout
- Located in a sought-after area
Effra Road is conveniently situated close to a superb range of shopping and entertainment facilities along the Broadway and is within easy reach of the cafes and boutiques of Wimbledon Village.
South Park Gardens locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
Haydons Road station
South Wimbledon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,308 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900