A spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom family house, arranged over three floors, benefiting from a gorgeous reception room and a stunning open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to a pretty garden.
- Fabulous mid-terrace house in sought-after location
- Wonderful bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Generous kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Top floor master bedroom and shower room
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Additional bathroom, WC and utility room
- Gorgeous lawned garden with decking area and rear access
- Presented to the highest of standards throughout
Effra Road is conveniently situated close to a superb range of shopping and entertainment facilities along the Broadway and is within easy reach of the cafes and boutiques of Wimbledon Village. The beautiful South Park Gardens are also just moments away.
South Park Gardens locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Haydons Road station
South Wimbledon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,295 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900