A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat boasting superb living and entertaining accommodation set within a secure private development with optional off-street parking.
- Enviably situated in an impressive modern building
- Sleek interior design
- Naturally bright rooms with large windows
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Smart white suite bathroom and shower
- Residential Lift
- Optional off-street parking
- Moments from Southall Station
The property is situated in an impressive converted building close to many local amenities and the open green spaces of Osterley Park.
Southall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most delicious sweet and savoury Indian snacks you will ever taste!
The Duke of Kent
Family-friendly pub, huge landscaped garden and a delicious menu.
Lammas Park is a little bit more secluded and quiet than the other parks in Ealing - the perfect place to top up your tan!
Hayes & Harlington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550