Boasting a fabulous location moments from the vibrant Borough Market and a substantial private roof terrace, this is a two bedroom, fourth floor flat also enjoying a contemporary interior.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat
- A wealth of modern living space with neutral décor throughou
- Arranged over the fourth floor (with lift)
- Room with ample dining space
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Private roof terrace running the length of the property
Southwark Bridge Road is a fantastic location that is well served by local amenities and offers swift access into the City and fabulous Borough Market. Transport links include Borough Underground Station (Northern Line).
Southwark locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
Very impressive meat dishes cooked in a proper American smoker. The ribs are fantastic!
The Young Vic
A small theatre where all the seating has good angles. Reasonable ticket prices and performances by extremely talented people. There is also a food and drink area.
Elephant & Castle station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 675 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500