This exceptional three bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with a lovely state-of-the-art kitchen, three good sized bedrooms a stones throw from St James's Park and Victoria.
- Generous sized reception and bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobe
- Fantastic kitchen with high end, fitted appliances
- Bright and airy throughout
- Recently renovated to a high standard
- Located on the first floor of a striking block
- Close to Buckingham Palace and Victoria
Linking Buckingham Palace with the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, Buckingham Gate offers a great range of local conveniences and pavement cafes with the serene open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
St James's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,181 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000