Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors and a private balcony.
- Secure entry and lift access
- Stunning dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and luxury en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Versatile third bedroom/study
- Guest cloakroom
- Lovely private wraparound balcony
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
The Gallery, Sketch
A stylish spot for afternoon tea, but be sure to check out the toilets that are shaped like eggs!
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
Green Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,141 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000