A truly breathtaking four bedroom raised ground floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street.
- An exceptional four bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Enviably located opposite Regent's Park
- Expertly finished to the highest standard
- Expansive bay fronted reception/dining room
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gorgeous master bedroom with stunning en suite shower room
- Off-street parking
- Property further benefits from a porter
North Gate is an imposing mansion block found moments from the excellent amenities of St John's Wood, with leafy Primrose Hill and the West End also within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,626 (243 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000