An attractive and well arranged two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a wonderful location, close to the heart of St John's Wood and the excellent facilities found therein.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Moments from nearby amenities
Orchardson Street provides easy access to a wealth of local shops and amenities found in St John's Wood, with Edgware Road and the West End, both within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000