An amazing recently refurbished two bedroom flat situated on the eleventh floor of a purpose-built block boasting a lift and concierge, lovely private balcony and an excellent location.
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Lovely balcony with amazing views
- Moments from nearby amenities
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000