A stunning one bedroom flat set within a magnificent contemporary new build, found moments from the amenities and transport links of St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage.
- Exceptional one bedroom second floor flat
- Sitauted within a magnificent contemporary new development
- Generous reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with generous storage space
- Contemporary bathroom and communal roof terrace
- Great location moments from Fairfax Road's amenities
Loudoun Road offers a fabulous location moments from the shops of Fairfax Road and within easy reach of the amenities of St John's Wood, Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and Camden.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000