Benefiting from an excellent recent refurbishment throughout, this superb one bedroom lower ground floor flat is situated within a beautiful period conversion with a fantastic location.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on lower ground floor
- Attractive period conversion on a popular road
- Spacious bedroom leading to lovely garden
- Offers modern and well equipped kitchen
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Excellent St Johns Wood location
The property is ideally situated moments from a great selection of local amenities while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000