Offering a bright and generously proportioned interior with access to a pretty communal garden, this stunning two bedroom flat is set within a period residential development moments from Richmond.
- Set within a beautiful red-bricked residential development
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground and ground floors
- Two bedroom with ample storage space
- Light reception room with dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with access to a patio
- Access to a pretty communal garden
- Fantastic location for Riverside walks along the Thames
- Situated within close proximity of Twickenham town centre
The Avenue is located moments from the banks of the River Thames with some local conveniences to be found within St Margaret's but for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Richmond is within close proximity.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gorgeous gastro pub near Marble Hill Park - great for Sunday roasts but book ahead!
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
Armstrong's Family Butchers
Armstrong's are first class in every way. Excellent flavour to all the meats, there's a good selection of cheeses and cooked hams, and the lamb shanks are enormous!
St. Margarets station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,407 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777