A fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated within a stunning converted Gothic-style Grade II listed building, boasting luxurious accommodation and secure off-street parking.
- Architect designed first floor split-level apartment
- Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens
- Grand entrance hallway with stunning staircase
- presented in fabulous condition with neutral decoration
- 27' reception room with space for dining
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second en suite bedroom
Goldhawk Road is conveniently located for an excellent variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, Stamford Brook Underground Station (District Line) is nearby and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Stamford Brook locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A friendly neighbourhood barbers where you can get a proper shave as a treat.
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,362 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000