Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this superb three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with a lovely balcony.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Residential building with lift access and secure door entry
- Spacious reception room leading to superb balcony
- Offers modern kitchen with appliances
- Features three bright and generous bedrooms
Benefiting from an excellent location close to the green spaces of Springfield Park, with the fantastic range of amenities and transport links nearby on Upper Clapton Road.
Stamford Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sutton and Sons
Best fish and chips in Stoke Newington!
Fabulous steak and a vibrant atmosphere - just as good as the sister restaurant in Clerkenwell.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Stoke Newington station
Stamford Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100