Set on the first floor, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including a contemporary kitchen area with integrated appliances, a sleek bathroom and a spacious studio room.
- Stylish studio flat set on the first floor
- Spacious studio room
- Contemporary kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Sleek bathroom
- Delightful sleeping room with fitted storage
- Ideally located moments from Stockwell Underground Station
The Printworks is ideally located in the middle of Stockwell, Clapham and Brixton, all offering a superb range of local shops, bars and restaurants.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The new go to place in Brixton. Restaurants, bars and work spaces in converted shipping containers.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 605 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757