Ideally placed on a quiet residential street, this delightful two bedroom house offers smart fixtures and fittings throughout and enjoys light and airy living and entertaining space.
- Superb two bedroom house set over two floors
- Placed on a quiet residential street
- Enjoys light and airy living and entertaining space
- Spacious reception room with views into the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
Church Walk is situated just moments from a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants on Stoke Newington Church Street.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Fabulous steak and a vibrant atmosphere - just as good as the sister restaurant in Clerkenwell.
Dalston Kingsland station
Rectory Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100