Located moments from both Stoke Newington Church Street and High Street this fabulous two bedroom house offers well presented and bright interiors.
- Superb two bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Peaceful location yet moments from amenities
- Expansive double reception room with bright interiors
- Features smart kitchen with conservatory/dining space
- Two generous bedrooms with neutral décor
- Benefits from a lovely garden to the rear
Sanford Lane is moments from the superb amenities of Stoke Newington High Street, and is ideally located to benefit from the fantastic range of unique shops, café's and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Both an arboretum and a cemetery, Abney Park is one of London's 'Magnificent Seven' cemeteries built by the Victorians in the 19th century with beautiful grounds.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
Stoke Newington station
Rectory Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,294 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 915 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.