A generously proportioned three bedroom first and second floor maisonette benefiting from bright rooms with high ceilings and original features.
- Substantial maisonette arranged over two floors
- Reception room with three front-aspect sash windows into bay
- Well proportioned kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bright bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Boasting plenty of storage space
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
This property is situated moments from the many bars, restaurants and shops of Streatham Hill. For the motorist there is easy access to the A23 and A205 (South Circular).
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
The Ginger Pig
As well as sublime sausage and stilton rolls, the Ginger Pig sells a great variety of lunch treats. Limited vegetarian options, but they do serve many of their products with rocket.
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
Streatham Hill station
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400